Welcome to Tonawa.org, a website that values and respects the intellectual property rights of others. We expect our users to do the same. As per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), we will promptly address any claims of copyright infringement committed using our website. Our designated Copyright Agent, identified in Section 2 below, is responsible for receiving and processing notifications of copyright infringement.
Our Copyright Agent is available to receive notifications of claimed infringement. If you have any concerns or questions regarding copyright infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent using the details below:
Name: [Your Name] Email: [Your Email]
Reporting Copyright Infringements:
As a copyright owner or agent, if you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification in accordance with the DMCA. Please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing, as required by 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content, which was removed or disabled, is not infringing or you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your City], [Your State].
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
We take copyright infringement seriously and will disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe upon copyrights.
Changes to our Copyright Policy:
We reserve the right to make changes to our Copyright Policy at any time and without notice.
If you have any questions about our Copyright Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email@example.com].