Welcome to https://tonawa.org, a website that allows users to convert YouTube videos to different formats. By using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of Service: You may use our website for lawful purposes only. Any use of our website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Copyright: The content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of https://tonawa.org and is protected by copyright laws. You may not use our content without our express written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Our website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
- Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, losses, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of our website or violation of these terms of service.
- Governing Law: These terms of service and your use of our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
- Changes to Terms of Service: We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website following any changes to these terms of service will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about these terms of service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org